Who should apply?
- Women who are between 14 and 35 years old.
- Women who are seeking to learn new skills and abilities that will make them more competitive in their specific industry.
- Women who want to be part of an international community working towards closing the gap of gender equality.
- Women who want to solve complex challenges by applying different methodologies of innovation, technical and soft skills.
* Groups size: 30 people maximum.
What is included in the cost?
All materials, lunch, refreshments, one night of all-inclusive accommodation in a camp facility(roundtrip transportation is included), different activities such as hiking, yoga led by professionals.
The duration of our camps consists of 4 days. On day1 and 2, participants meet in the same location (TBC based on the # of participants). On day 3 and 4, participants will stay overnight at a camp facility.
In our camp, you will have the opportunity to reflect, share and collaborate with other women. You will hear inspiring stories from our international community of storytellers. Our storytellers are leaders, entrepreneurs, activists, and mentors. You will obtain useful tools and resources that will help you ideate solutions to solve complex and daily challenges. You will strengthen and develop technical and soft skills. You will have fun hiking, participate in nighttime fire pit sessions, practicing yoga, programming games or websites, ideating solutions and testing prototypes.
*We offer camps to private groups. If you are a company, college, university, or other organization and would like to learn more information, please contact us.